The Los Angeles Angels (36-40) are set to take on the Chicago White Sox (34-38) Tuesday at 9:38 PM ET. The Angels are listed as -142 favorites by sportsbooks, while the underdog White Sox have +121 odds for the contest. Chicago is projected to give the ball to Johnny Cueto, while Los Angeles has yet to name a starting pitcher.
Table of Contents
Angels vs. White Sox Spread and Betting Line
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Computer Predictions for Angels vs. White Sox
We have the White Sox on the moneyline at +121 on the moneyline as our best bet in this game after looking at all of the key stats and trends for this matchup. Our computer picks see the scoring going over the total of 9 runs.
Our computer pick: Chicago White Sox (+121) and Over (9)
Angels vs. White Sox Game Info
- Chicago White Sox probable starting pitcher: Johnny Cueto
- Game Day: Tuesday, June 28, 2022
- Game Time: 9:38 PM ET
- Location: Anaheim, California
- Stadium: Angel Stadium
White Sox Starter Johnny Cueto
- Cueto will make his first start of the season for the White Sox.
- The right-hander is making his first start of the year. The 36-year-old did not make an appearance on the mound last season.
- The Angels rank 14th in MLB with 319 runs scored this season. They have a .237 batting average this campaign with 92 home runs (sixth in the league).
Angels Betting Picks & Insights
- The Angels have won 30, or 57.7%, of the 52 games they’ve played as favorites this season.
- Los Angeles has entered 25 games this season favored by -142 or more and is 13-12 in those contests.
- The sportsbooks’ moneyline implies a 58.7% chance of a victory for the Angels.
- Los Angeles’ games have gone over the total in 33 of their 76 chances.
- In 76 games with a spread this season, the Angels are 35-41-0 ATS.
White Sox Betting Picks & Insights
- The White Sox have been underdogs in 32 games this season and have come away with the win 12 times (37.5%) in those contests.
- This season, Chicago has come away with a win six times in 17 chances when named as an underdog of at least +121 or worse on the moneyline.
- The White Sox have an implied victory probability of 45.2% according to the moneyline set by sportsbooks for this matchup.
- Contests with Chicago have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 34 of 76 chances this season.
- The White Sox are 35-41-0 against the spread in their 76 games with a line set by sportsbooks this season.
Angels Leaders & Batting Stats
- Mike Trout leads the Angels with 22 home runs while accumulating a team-best batting average of .286.
- Trout ranks second in homers and 21st in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Shohei Ohtani has put up 47 runs batted in to pace his team.
- Including all MLB hitters, Ohtani ranks 17th in home runs and 16th in RBI.
- Taylor Ward is hitting .314 with 10 doubles, two triples, 11 home runs and 29 walks.
- Ward is on an eight-game hitting streak entering this contest. In his last 10 games he is hitting .310 with three doubles, a home run, three walks and five RBI.
- Jared Walsh is hitting .257 with 12 doubles, two triples, 13 home runs and 14 walks.
- Walsh brings a three-game streak with at least one hit into this one. During his last five outings he is hitting .188 with .
White Sox Leaders & Batting Stats
- Jose Abreu has swatted a team- leading nine home runs.
- In all of MLB, Abreu ranks 72nd in homers and 72nd in RBI.
- Abreu takes a hitting streak of three games into this matchup. During his last five outings he is batting .333 with two doubles, a walk and an RBI.
- Luis Robert has put up 36 runs batted in to lead his team.
- Robert ranks 105th overall in home runs and 55th in RBI this season.
- Andrew Vaughn has accumulated a team-best batting average of .310.
- Tim Anderson has nine doubles, five home runs and eight walks while hitting .339.