The Arizona Coyotes are set for Game 1 on 03-01-2023 against the Chicago Blackhawks, beginning at 02:00 PM ET. The oddsmakers have made the Chicago Blackhawks solid favorites at 151.3 on the moneyline, and the Arizona Coyotes are at 56.6. Find more below on the Coyotes vs. Blackhawks betting line, injury report, head-to-head stats, best bets and more.
Table of Contents
Coyotes vs Blackhawks Spread and Betting Line
|Chicago Blackhawks||151.3||Arizona Coyotes||56.6|
Coyotes vs Blackhawks Game Info
- Game Day: 03-01-2023
- Game Time: 02:00
- Location: Tempe, AZ
- Arena: Mullett Arena
Computer Predictions for Coyotes vs Blackhawks
|Arizona Coyotes (-)||6||xx|
Coyotes vs Blackhawks Betting Trends
- Through xx games as the moneyline favorite this season, Chicago Blackhawks has won xx times.
- The Chicago Blackhawks have won xx of the xx games they have played with moneyline odds shorter than xx.
- There is a -% chance that Chicago Blackhawks wins this contest, per the moneyline.
Arizona Coyotes Leaders
- Clayton Keller has been a major player for Coyotes this season, with 56 points in 59 games.
- Through 54 games, Lawson Crouse has 19 goals and 12 assists.
- Nick Schmaltzseason total of 39 points has come from 17 goals and 22 assists.
- Nick Bjugstad has a record of 23 points. He has blocked 29 goals with a 41.0% save percentage.
- Connor Ingram has a record of 5-12-4. He has conceded 67 goals (3.3 goals against average) and racked up 660 saves with a 0.908 save percentage (fifth-best in the league).
Arizona Coyotes Season Stats
- Coyotes’s 157 goals this season make them the one of the best scoring team in the league.
- Coyotes are ranked xx in NHL action for the fewest goals against this season, having conceded 208 total goals (3.37 per game).
- With a -51 goal differential, they’re ranked one of the best in the NHL.
- The 34 power-play goalsCoyotes have put up this season (on 228 power-play chances) lead the league.
- Coyotes’s 19.1% power-play conversion rate ranks amoung the best in the NHL this season.
- Coyotes’s offense has scored 4 shorthanded goals this season.
- Coyotes have the league’s xxth-ranked penalty-kill percentage at 0%.
- Coyotes win 45.8% of their faceoffs (xxth in the league).
- Coyotes have a 9.6% shooting percentage as a squad, ranking xx in the NHL.
- Coyotes’s players are looking for their shutout win this season. As a team, they are averaging 25.58 hits and 14.8 blocked shots per game.
Blackhawks vs Coyotes Betting Trends
- The Chicago Blackhawks have claimed an upset victory in xx, or -%, of the xx games they have played as an underdog this season.
- Arizona Coyotes has played with moneyline odds of – or longer once this season and lost that game.
- The Chicago Blackhawks have a -% chance to win this game (implied from the moneyline).
Chicago Blackhawks Leaders
- Max Domi has been a major player for Blackhawks this season, with 47 points in 58 games.
- Through 54 games, Patrick Kane has 16 goals and 29 assists.
- Jonathan Toewsseason total of 28 points has come from 14 goals and 14 assists.
- Taylor Raddysh has a record of 25 points. He has blocked 30 goals with a 43.0% save percentage.
- Dylan Wells has a record of 0-0-0. He has conceded 1 goals (3.0 goals against average) and racked up 12 saves with a 0.923 save percentage (fifth-best in the league).
Chicago Blackhawks Season Stats
- Blackhawks’s 145 goals this season make them the one of the best scoring team in the league.
- Blackhawksare ranked xx in NHL action for the fewest goals against this season, having conceded 207 total goals (3.4 per game).
- With a -62 goal differential, they’re ranked one of the best in the NHL.
- The 29 power-play goalsBlackhawks have put up this season (on 251 power-play chances) lead the league.
- Blackhawks’s 17.3% power-play conversion rate ranks amoung the best in the NHL this season.
- Blackhawks’s offense has scored 6 shorthanded goals this season.
- Blackhawks have the league’s xxth-ranked penalty-kill percentage at 100.0%.
- Blackhawks win 53.7% of their faceoffs (xxth in the league).
- Blackhawks have a 8.7% shooting percentage as a squad, ranking xx in the NHL.
- Blackhawks’s players are looking for their shutout win this season. As a team, they are averaging 24.05 hits and 16.05 blocked shots per game.
Coyotes vs Blackhawks Injury Report
Josh Brown: Day To Day (Upper Body)
Jakob Chychrun: Out (Trade Related Reasons)
Andrew Ladd: Out For Season (Knee)
Shayne Gostisbehere: Out (Upper-body)
Shea Weber: Out (Ankle)
MacKenzie Entwistle: Out (Wrist)
Jonathan Toews: Out (Illness)
Patrick Kane: Day To Day (Roster Management Reasons)
Reese Johnson: Out (Concussion)
Philipp Kurashev: Out (Illness)
Nikita Zaitsev: Out (Undisclosed)
Jarred Tinordi: Out (Knee)
Betting Tips for Coyotes vs Blackhawks
We have the Chicago Blackhawks (-) predicted as our best bet in this game. Our computer model has the scoring going over the total of xx points, with the teams finishing with a final score of Coyotes xx, Blackhawks xx when it’s sorted out on the court.
Sign up for a FREE Consultation to start working with Legendary Sports Bettor Jon Price