Table of Contents
MLB Odds and Predictions
The Atlanta Braves (30-19) host the Philadelphia Phillies (23-26) on Saturday at 3:10 pm EST. Charles Morton will get the start for the Braves vs. Zachary Wheeler for the Phillies in today’s MLB game of the day with the first pitch at 3:10 pm EST at Truist Park. The Braves are listed as 100 while the Phillies have -INF to win.
Braves vs Phillies Spread and Betting Line
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Braves vs Phillies Game Info
- The Braves probable starting pitcher: Charles Morton
- The Phillies probable starting pitcher: Zachary Wheeler
- Game Day: May 27
- Game Time: 3:10 pm EST
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Stadium: Truist Park
Braves vs Phillies Pitching Matchup
Braves’ Starting Pitcher Charles Morton
Morton makes the start for the Braves, his 5th of the season.
He is (1 – 1) with a 6 ERA and 12 strikeouts in 136 innings pitched.
In his most recent outing on December 31 against Red Sox
the Right handed went null,
allowing 3 earned runs while surrendering 4 hits.
- The 40-year-old has put up a 6 ERA, WHIP (1.25) and 12 strikeouts across 4 games while allowing a batting average of [home_team_pitcher_batting_average] to opposing hitters.
- Morton enters this outing with 4 quality starts under his belt this year.
- He meets Phillies offense with 210 runs while batting .258 as a squad. They have a collective 0.416 slugging percentage and have hit a total of 51 so far this season they rank 9 in the National League as of today.
Phillies Starting Pitcher Zachary Wheeler
- Phillies’ Wheeler (1 – 1) will make his 5th start of the season.
Right’ last appearance was on December 31, when he threw
against the Red Sox , giving up 1 while allowing 3.
- The 33-year-old has an ERA of 9.281 ERA and 9 strikeouts to walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.6875 in 4 games this season.
- Zachary Wheeler has had 4 starts so far this season.
- Wheeler will look for the 5th start in a row.
- The Phillies have scored 210 total runs in MLB. They are batting .258 for the season with 51 home runs and 201 RBIs in the league.
Phillies Betting Picks & Insights
- The Athletics have come away with 37 wins in the 102 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- Phillies and their opponents have hit the over in [away_team_hit_over] of their 49 games with a total set by the oddsmakers this season.
- The Phillies have posted a record of [away_team_record_against_spread] against the spread this season.
Braves Leaders & Batting Stats
- Ronald Acuña Jr. is leading the Braves with 46 hits this season while batting .330 with 27 RBIs. He currently has 11 home runs and Walks with an 0.419 OBP this season.
- Eddie Rosario is leading the team with 5 home runs while batting .238. In 38 games this season he has 16 hits and an 0.273 OBP this season.
- Leading the Braves in runs batted is Eddie Rosario with 17 in 38 games this season. He’s also batting .238 on the year with 16 hits and 5 home runs.
|Ronald Acuña Jr.||49||.330||0.419||0.576||11||27||46|
Phillies Leaders & Batting Stats
- Trea Turner is leading the Phillies with 25 this season while batting .250 with 13 RBIs. He currently has 5 home runs and Walks with an 0.295 OBP this season.
- Brandon Marsh is leading the team with 4 home runs while batting .269. In 38 games this season he has 20 hits and an 0.384 OBP this season.
- Leading the Phillies in runs batted in this season is Johan Rojas with 1 in 38 games this season. He’s also batting .167 on the year with 2 hits and 0 home runs.