Table of Contents
MLB Odds and Predictions
The Baltimore Orioles (31-17) host the Texas Rangers (30-18) on Friday at 6:05 pm EST. Grayson Rodriguez will get the start for the Orioles vs. Jonathan Gray for the Rangers in today’s MLB game of the day with the first pitch at 6:05 pm EST at Oriole Park at Camden Yards. The Orioles are listed as 100 while the Rangers have -INF to win.
Orioles vs Rangers Spread and Betting Line
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Orioles vs Rangers Game Info
- The Orioles probable starting pitcher: Grayson Rodriguez
- The Rangers probable starting pitcher: Jonathan Gray
- Game Day: May 26
- Game Time: 6:05 pm EST
- Location: Baltimore, MD
- Stadium: Oriole Park at Camden Yards
Orioles vs Rangers Pitching Matchup
Orioles’ Starting Pitcher Grayson Rodriguez
Rodriguez makes the start for the Orioles, his 6th of the season.
He is (0 – 1) with a 7.043 ERA and 19 strikeouts in 169 innings pitched.
In his most recent outing on December 31 against Tigers
the Right handed went 29,
allowing 5 earned runs while surrendering 4 hits.
- The 24-year-old has put up a 7.043 ERA, WHIP (1.5652) and 19 strikeouts across 5 games while allowing a batting average of [home_team_pitcher_batting_average] to opposing hitters.
- Rodriguez enters this outing with 5 quality starts under his belt this year.
- He meets Rangers offense with 310 runs while batting .270 as a squad. They have a collective 0.451 slugging percentage and have hit a total of 66 so far this season they rank null in the National League as of today.
Rangers Starting Pitcher Jonathan Gray
- Rangers’ Gray (3 – 1) will make his 5th start of the season.
Right’ last appearance was on December 31, when he threw
against the Tigers , giving up 3 while allowing 4.
- The 32-year-old has an ERA of 1.019 ERA and 14 strikeouts to walk ratio and a WHIP of 0.8491 in 5 games this season.
- Jonathan Gray has had 4 starts so far this season.
- Gray will look for the 5th start in a row.
- The Rangers have scored 310 total runs in MLB. They are batting .270 for the season with 66 home runs and 298 RBIs in the league.
Rangers Betting Picks & Insights
- The Athletics have come away with 37 wins in the 102 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- Rangers and their opponents have hit the over in [away_team_hit_over] of their 48 games with a total set by the oddsmakers this season.
- The Rangers have posted a record of [away_team_record_against_spread] against the spread this season.
Orioles Leaders & Batting Stats
- Adam Frazier is leading the Orioles with 26 hits this season while batting .255 with 20 RBIs. He currently has 5 home runs and Walks with an 0.337 OBP this season.
- Anthony Santander is leading the team with 8 home runs while batting .253. In 44 games this season he has 20 hits and an 0.333 OBP this season.
- Leading the Orioles in runs batted is Terrin Vavra with 4 in 44 games this season. He’s also batting .262 on the year with 9 hits and 0 home runs.
Rangers Leaders & Batting Stats
- Marcus Semien is leading the Rangers with 45 this season while batting .299 with 40 RBIs. He currently has 8 home runs and Walks with an 0.373 OBP this season.
- Bubba Thompson is leading the team with 1 home runs while batting .229. In 16 games this season he has 6 hits and an 0.288 OBP this season.
- Leading the Rangers in runs batted in this season is Bubba Thompson with 6 in 16 games this season. He’s also batting .229 on the year with 6 hits and 1 home runs.
|Josh H. Smith||49||.253||0.367||0.359||3||4||14|