The Milwaukee Brewers (42-33) and Rowdy Tellez (2 HR in his last game) are favored (-115) on the moneyline for their matchup with the Tampa Bay Rays (40-32) on Tuesday at 7:10 PM ET. Milwaukee is expected to give the ball to Brandon Woodruff, while Tampa Bay has yet to name a starting pitcher.
Table of Contents
Brewers vs. Rays Spread and Betting Line
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Computer Predictions for Brewers vs. Rays
Our best bet is the Rays on the moneyline at -105 after looking at all of the key trends and statistics for this matchup. Our computer predicts the total score will over the total of 7 runs.
Our computer pick: Tampa Bay Rays (-105) and Over (7)
Brewers vs. Rays Game Info
- Milwaukee Brewers probable starting pitcher: Brandon Woodruff
- Game Day: Tuesday, June 28, 2022
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Stadium: Tropicana Field
Brewers Starter Brandon Woodruff
- Woodruff will start for the Brewers, his first of the season.
- It’s the season debut and his first appearance in more than a year for the 29-year-old righty.
- The Rays rank 26th in run scoring in the league (292) this season and are batting .234 while hitting 67 home runs (21st in the league).
Brewers Betting Picks & Insights
- The Brewers have been favorites in 59 games this season and won 34 (57.6%) of those contests.
- Milwaukee has entered 55 games this season favored by -115 or more and is 33-22 in those contests.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Brewers have a 53.5% chance to win.
- Games involving Milwaukee have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 37 of 75 chances this season.
- The Brewers are 33-42-0 against the spread this season.
Rays Betting Picks & Insights
- The Rays have been chosen as underdogs in 20 games this year and have walked away with the win seven times (35%) in those games.
- This season, Tampa Bay has come away with a win seven times in 20 chances when named as an underdog of at least -105 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Rays have an implied victory probability of 51.2% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- Tampa Bay and their opponents have hit the over in 32 of their 72 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Rays are 33-39-0 against the spread in their 72 games with a line set by sportsbooks this season.
Brewers Leaders & Batting Stats
- Tellez leads the Brewers in runs batted in (45) and has accumulated a team-high batting average of .248.
- Among all MLB hitters, Tellez is 89th in batting average, 85th in on-base percentage, and 36th in slugging.
- Christian Yelich is hitting .245 with 11 doubles, two triples, seven home runs and 37 walks.
- Yelich ranks 102nd in home runs and 130th in RBI in the bigs.
- Yelich enters this game looking for his seventh game in a row with a hit. In his last 10 outings he is batting .270 with two doubles, nine walks and four RBI.
- Willy Adames has racked up a team-high 15 home runs.
- Adames is on a two-game hitting streak entering this contest. During his last five outings he is hitting .263 with a double, a home run, a walk and four RBI.
- Andrew McCutchen has a club-best .248 batting average.
- McCutchen brings a five-game streak with at least one hit into this one. In his last five games he is batting .368 with a double, two home runs, a walk and five RBI.
Rays Leaders & Batting Stats
- Yandy Diaz paces the Rays with a team-leading batting average of .260.
- Diaz’s home run total places him 240th in MLB, and he is 245th in RBI.
- Randy Arozarena has 16 doubles, two triples, seven home runs and 14 walks while batting .251.
- Arozarena is 102nd among all hitters in MLB in homers, and 77th in RBI.
- Wander Franco is hitting .262 with 11 doubles, two triples, four home runs and 10 walks.
- Ji-Man Choi has driven in the most runs for the Rays with 35 runs batted in.