The leaders of the NL Central and AL Central meet Tuesday at 8:10 PM ET, with the Milwaukee Brewers (53-44) hosting the Minnesota Twins (52-44). Sportsbooks favor the Brewers for the contest, installing them as -115 moneyline favorites. Milwaukee’s Ethan Small and Minnesota’s Dylan Bundy have been named the starters for this contest.
Table of Contents
Brewers vs. Twins Spread and Betting Line
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Computer Predictions for Brewers vs. Twins
After looking at all of the key trends and statistics for this matchup, our best bet is the Twins on the moneyline at -103. Our computer picks see the scoring going over the total of 9.5 runs.
Our computer pick: Minnesota Twins (-103) and Over (9.5)
Brewers vs. Twins Game Info
- Milwaukee Brewers probable starting pitcher: Ethan Small
- Minnesota Twins probable starting pitcher: Dylan Bundy
- Game Day: Tuesday, July 26, 2022
- Game Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Stadium: American Family Field
Milwaukee Brewers vs Minnesota Twins Pitching Matchup
Brewers Starter Ethan Small
- Small (0-0) starts for the Brewers, his second this season.
- In his last appearance on Monday, May 30, the left-hander threw 2 2/3 innings against the Chicago Cubs, allowing two earned runs while surrendering four hits.
- He has a 6.75 ERA and 13.5 strikeouts per nine innings while opponents are hitting .364 against him over his one appearances this season.
- The opposing Twins offense has the sixth-ranked slugging percentage (.419) and ranks ninth in MLB play with 118 home runs. It has a collective .253 batting average, and is eighth in MLB with 821 total hits and 12th in MLB action scoring 438 runs.
Twins Starter Dylan Bundy
- Bundy (6-4) will take the mound for the Twins, his 17th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Saturday, July 16, when he gave up three earned runs and allowed five hits in 5 1/3 innings against the Chicago White Sox.
- The 29-year-old has pitched in 16 games this season with an ERA of 4.71 and 6.7 strikeouts per nine innings, with an opponent batting average of .269.
- He has two quality starts in 16 chances this season.
- Bundy has pitched five or more innings in six straight games and will look to extend that streak.
- The Brewers have scored 442 runs this season, which ranks 11th in MLB. They have 768 hits, 20th in baseball, with 130 home runs (fourth in the league).
Brewers Betting Picks & Insights
- The Brewers have been favorites in 75 games this season and won 42 (56%) of those contests.
- Milwaukee has a record of 40-30, a 57.1% win rate, when favored by -115 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The sportsbooks’ moneyline implies a 53.5% chance of a victory for the Brewers.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 49 of their 97 opportunities.
- The Brewers are 41-56-0 against the spread this season.
Twins Betting Picks & Insights
- The Twins have won in 15, or 41.7%, of the 36 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs in this year.
- Minnesota has a mark of 12-19 in contests where bookmakers favor them by -103 or worse on the moneyline.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Twins have a 50.7% chance of pulling out a win.
- Contests with Minnesota have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 45 of 97 chances this season.
- In 97 games with a line this season, the Twins have a mark of 46-51-0 against the spread.
Brewers Leaders & Batting Stats
- Rowdy Tellez has driven in a team-best 58 runs batted in.
- Tellez’s home runs place him 24th in MLB, and he is 18th in RBI.
- Willy Adames has shown off his power as he paces his team with 20 home runs.
- Adames ranks 16th in homers and 28th in RBI in the bigs.
- Christian Yelich is hitting .250 with 13 doubles, four triples, eight home runs and 49 walks.
- Yelich has at least one base hit in five straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .286 with a double, a triple, three walks and an RBI.
- Andrew McCutchen has a club-high .255 batting average.
- McCutchen takes a two-game streak with at least one hit into this one. During his last five outings he is batting .211 with two doubles, a home run, four walks and four RBI.
Twins Leaders & Batting Stats
- Luis Arraez leads the team in batting average with a high-water mark of .341.
- Arraez’s home run total places him 211th in the majors, and he is 149th in RBI.
- Arraez takes a hitting streak of two games into this matchup. During his last five outings he is batting .300 with a home run, two walks and four RBI.
- Jorge Polanco has driven in the most runs for the Twins with 49 runs batted in.
- Polanco is 49th in home runs and 43rd in RBI among all major league hitters this season.
- Max Kepler is hitting .244 with 13 doubles, a triple, nine home runs and 41 walks.
- Byron Buxton leads the Twins with 23 long balls.
Sign up for a FREE Consultation to start working with Legendary Sports Bettor Jon Price