Table of Contents
MLB Odds and Predictions
The Chicago Cubs (21-26) host the Cincinnati Reds (20-28) on Friday at 1:20 pm EST. will get the start for the Cubs vs. Christian Greene for the Reds in today’s MLB game of the day with the first pitch at 1:20 pm EST at Wrigley Field. The Cubs are listed as 100 while the Reds have -INF to win.
Cubs vs Reds Spread and Betting Line
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Cubs vs Reds Game Info
- The Cubs probable starting pitcher:
- The Reds probable starting pitcher: Christian Greene
- Game Day: May 26
- Game Time: 1:20 pm EST
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Stadium: Wrigley Field
Cubs vs Reds Pitching Matchup
Cubs’ Starting Pitcher
makes the start for the Cubs, his 1st of the season.
He is ( – ) with a ERA and strikeouts in innings pitched.
In his most recent outing on December 31 against
the Right handed went null,
allowing earned runs while surrendering hits.
- The 53-year-old has put up a ERA, WHIP () and strikeouts across games while allowing a batting average of [home_team_pitcher_batting_average] to opposing hitters.
- enters this outing with quality starts under his belt this year.
- He meets Reds offense with 206 runs while batting .243 as a squad. They have a collective 0.373 slugging percentage and have hit a total of 37 so far this season they rank 14 in the National League as of today.
Reds Starting Pitcher Christian Greene
- Reds’ Greene (1 – 1) will make his 6th start of the season.
Right’ last appearance was on December 31, when he threw
against the , giving up 0 while allowing 3.
- The 24-year-old has an ERA of 3.115 ERA and 14 strikeouts to walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.1538 in 5 games this season.
- Christian Greene has had 5 starts so far this season.
- Greene will look for the 6th start in a row.
- The Reds have scored 206 total runs in MLB. They are batting .243 for the season with 37 home runs and 198 RBIs in the league.
Reds Betting Picks & Insights
- The Athletics have come away with 37 wins in the 102 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- Reds and their opponents have hit the over in [away_team_hit_over] of their 48 games with a total set by the oddsmakers this season.
- The Reds have posted a record of [away_team_record_against_spread] against the spread this season.
Cubs Leaders & Batting Stats
- Nico Hoerner is leading the Cubs with 25 hits this season while batting .296 with 23 RBIs. He currently has 2 home runs and Walks with an 0.341 OBP this season.
- Nelson Velázquez is leading the team with 3 home runs while batting .241. In 8 games this season he has 8 hits and an 0.313 OBP this season.
- Leading the Cubs in runs batted is Nelson Velázquez with 6 in 8 games this season. He’s also batting .241 on the year with 8 hits and 3 home runs.
Reds Leaders & Batting Stats
- Jake Fraley is leading the Reds with 16 this season while batting .271 with 33 RBIs. He currently has 5 home runs and Walks with an 0.364 OBP this season.
- Wil Myers is leading the team with 1 home runs while batting .255. In 17 games this season he has 7 hits and an 0.278 OBP this season.
- Leading the Reds in runs batted in this season is Michael Siani with 5 in 17 games this season. He’s also batting .250 on the year with 3 hits and 0 home runs.