Table of Contents
MLB Odds and Predictions
The Cleveland Guardians (21-27) host the St. Louis Cardinals (22-28) on Friday at 6:10 pm EST. Tanner Bibee will get the start for the Guardians vs. Matthew Liberatore for the Cardinals in today’s MLB game of the day with the first pitch at 6:10 pm EST at Progressive Field. The Guardians are listed as 100 while the Cardinals have -INF to win.
Guardians vs Cardinals Spread and Betting Line
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Guardians vs Cardinals Game Info
- The Guardians probable starting pitcher: Tanner Bibee
- The Cardinals probable starting pitcher: Matthew Liberatore
- Game Day: May 26
- Game Time: 6:10 pm EST
- Location: Cleveland, OH
- Stadium: Progressive Field
Guardians vs Cardinals Pitching Matchup
Guardians’ Starting Pitcher Tanner Bibee
Bibee makes the start for the Guardians, his 6th of the season.
He is (1 – 1) with a 3.176 ERA and 25 strikeouts in 447 innings pitched.
In his most recent outing on December 31 against Mets
the Right handed went null,
allowing 2 earned runs while surrendering 7 hits.
- The 24-year-old has put up a 3.176 ERA, WHIP (1.2) and 25 strikeouts across 5 games while allowing a batting average of [home_team_pitcher_batting_average] to opposing hitters.
- Bibee enters this outing with 5 quality starts under his belt this year.
- He meets Cardinals offense with 258 runs while batting .263 as a squad. They have a collective 0.442 slugging percentage and have hit a total of 70 so far this season they rank 12 in the National League as of today.
Cardinals Starting Pitcher Matthew Liberatore
- Cardinals’ Liberatore (2 – 0) will make his 3rd start of the season.
Right’ last appearance was on December 31, when he threw
against the Mets , giving up 1 while allowing 3.
- The 24-year-old has an ERA of 1.8 ERA and 9 strikeouts to walk ratio and a WHIP of 0.8 in 3 games this season.
- Matthew Liberatore has had 2 starts so far this season.
- Liberatore will look for the 3rd start in a row.
- The Cardinals have scored 258 total runs in MLB. They are batting .263 for the season with 70 home runs and 250 RBIs in the league.
Cardinals Betting Picks & Insights
- The Athletics have come away with 37 wins in the 102 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- Cardinals and their opponents have hit the over in [away_team_hit_over] of their 50 games with a total set by the oddsmakers this season.
- The Cardinals have posted a record of [away_team_record_against_spread] against the spread this season.
Guardians Leaders & Batting Stats
- Gabriel Arias is leading the Guardians with 10 hits this season while batting .341 with 3 RBIs. He currently has 0 home runs and Walks with an 0.383 OBP this season.
- Myles Straw is leading the team with 1 home runs while batting .364. In 16 games this season he has 6 hits and an 0.432 OBP this season.
- Leading the Guardians in runs batted is Myles Straw with 3 in 16 games this season. He’s also batting .364 on the year with 6 hits and 1 home runs.
Cardinals Leaders & Batting Stats
- Tommy Edman is leading the Cardinals with 27 this season while batting .285 with 21 RBIs. He currently has 6 home runs and Walks with an 0.337 OBP this season.
- Jordan Walker is leading the team with 3 home runs while batting .277. In 18 games this season he has 10 hits and an 0.299 OBP this season.
- Leading the Cardinals in runs batted in this season is Jordan Walker with 9 in 18 games this season. He’s also batting .277 on the year with 10 hits and 3 home runs.