Table of Contents
MLB Odds and Predictions
The Colorado Rockies (20-28) host the Miami Marlins (24-24) on Thursday at 2:10 pm EST. Kyle Freeland will get the start for the Rockies vs. Braxton Garrett for the Marlins in today’s MLB game of the day with the first pitch at 2:10 pm EST at Coors Field. The Rockies are listed as 100 while the Marlins have -INF to win.
Rockies vs Marlins Spread and Betting Line
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Rockies vs Marlins Game Info
- The Rockies probable starting pitcher: Kyle Freeland
- The Marlins probable starting pitcher: Braxton Garrett
- Game Day: May 25
- Game Time: 2:10 pm EST
- Location: Denver, CO
- Stadium: Coors Field
Rockies vs Marlins Pitching Matchup
Rockies’ Starting Pitcher Kyle Freeland
Freeland makes the start for the Rockies, his 4th of the season.
He is (1 – 1) with a 5.786 ERA and 5 strikeouts in 131 innings pitched.
In his most recent outing on December 31 against Reds
the Right handed went 68,
allowing 4 earned runs while surrendering 8 hits.
- The 30-year-old has put up a 5.786 ERA, WHIP (1.9286) and 5 strikeouts across 3 games while allowing a batting average of [home_team_pitcher_batting_average] to opposing hitters.
- Freeland enters this outing with 3 quality starts under his belt this year.
- He meets Marlins offense with 167 runs while batting .250 as a squad. They have a collective 0.383 slugging percentage and have hit a total of 43 so far this season they rank 7 in the National League as of today.
Marlins Starting Pitcher Braxton Garrett
- Marlins’ Garrett (0 – 1) will make his 4th start of the season.
Right’ last appearance was on December 31, when he threw
against the Reds , giving up 1 while allowing 3.
- The 26-year-old has an ERA of 7.2 ERA and 13 strikeouts to walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.6667 in 5 games this season.
- Braxton Garrett has had 3 starts so far this season.
- Garrett will look for the 4th start in a row.
- The Marlins have scored 167 total runs in MLB. They are batting .250 for the season with 43 home runs and 158 RBIs in the league.
Marlins Betting Picks & Insights
- The Athletics have come away with 37 wins in the 102 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- Marlins and their opponents have hit the over in [away_team_hit_over] of their 48 games with a total set by the oddsmakers this season.
- The Marlins have posted a record of [away_team_record_against_spread] against the spread this season.
Rockies Leaders & Batting Stats
- Jurickson Profar is leading the Rockies with 20 hits this season while batting .255 with 19 RBIs. He currently has 5 home runs and Walks with an 0.333 OBP this season.
- Jurickson Profar is leading the team with 5 home runs while batting .255. In 40 games this season he has 20 hits and an 0.333 OBP this season.
- Leading the Rockies in runs batted is Jurickson Profar with 19 in 40 games this season. He’s also batting .255 on the year with 20 hits and 5 home runs.
Marlins Leaders & Batting Stats
- Jazz Chisholm Jr. is leading the Marlins with 16 this season while batting .229 with 16 RBIs. He currently has 7 home runs and Walks with an 0.291 OBP this season.
- Garrett Hampson is leading the team with 1 home runs while batting .239. In 24 games this season he has 11 hits and an 0.272 OBP this season.
- Leading the Marlins in runs batted in this season is Jesús Sánchez with 3 in 24 games this season. He’s also batting .302 on the year with 3 hits and 0 home runs.
|Jazz Chisholm Jr.||38||.229||0.291||0.403||7||16||16|