Trea Turner is on the brink of his 100th hit of the season for the Los Angeles Dodgers (51-29) as they get set to take on the Colorado Rockies (35-46) on Wednesday. The Dodgers enter the matchup as -332 favorites on the moneyline, and action gets underway from Dodger Stadium at 10:10 PM ET. Los Angeles’ Mitch White gets the start, and he’ll go against Colorado’s Jose Urena.
Table of Contents
Dodgers vs. Rockies Spread and Betting Line
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Computer Predictions for Dodgers vs. Rockies
Our best bet is the Rockies on the moneyline at +263 after analyzing all of the key statistics and trends for this matchup. Our computer predicts the scoring will over the total of 9 runs.
Our computer pick: Colorado Rockies (+263) and Over (9)
Dodgers vs. Rockies Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers probable starting pitcher: Mitch White
- Colorado Rockies probable starting pitcher: José Ureña
- Game Day: Wednesday, July 6, 2022
- Game Time: 10:10 PM ET
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Stadium: Dodger Stadium
Los Angeles Dodgers vs Colorado Rockies Pitching Matchup
Dodgers Starter Mitch White
- The Dodgers will send Mitchell White (0-1) to the mound for his seventh start of the season. He is 0-1 with a 3.93 ERA and 33 strikeouts in 34 1/3 innings pitched.
- In his last outing on Friday against the San Diego Padres, the right-hander tossed 4 2/3 innings, giving up one earned run while surrendering six hits.
- In 11 games this season, the 27-year-old has a 3.93 ERA and 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .229 to opposing hitters.
- White is yet to record a quality start this season.
- White enters the game with two outings of five or more innings pitched this season.
- The opposing Rockies offense has a collective .261 batting average, and is second in the league with 727 total hits and 13th in MLB play with 365 runs scored. It has the 11th-ranked slugging percentage (.404) and ranks 20th in home runs (77) in all of MLB.
- White has pitched 3 2/3 innings, giving up one earned run on two hits while striking out one against the Rockies this season.
Rockies Starter José Ureña
- Urena will make his first start of the season for the Rockies.
- The right-hander is making his first start of the year. The 30-year-old did not make an appearance on the mound last season.
- The Dodgers have scored 403 runs this season, which ranks second in MLB. They have 683 hits, 12th in baseball, with 102 home runs (eighth in the league).
Dodgers Betting Picks & Insights
- This season, the Dodgers have won 53 out of the 83 games, or 63.9%, in which they’ve been favored.
- Los Angeles has been at least a -332 moneyline favorite three times this season, but was upset in all of those games.
- The Dodgers have a 76.9% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Los Angeles’ games have gone over the total in 34 of their 85 chances.
- The Dodgers have an ATS record of 49-36-0 in 85 games with a spread this season.
Rockies Betting Picks & Insights
- The Rockies have been chosen as underdogs in 64 games this year and have walked away with the win 25 times (39.1%) in those games.
- Oddsmakers have given Colorado the worst odds of winning they have seen this season with a +263 moneyline listed for this contest.
- The Rockies have an implied victory probability of 27.5% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- Colorado’s games have gone over the total in 40 of their 82 opportunities.
- The Rockies have an against the spread record of 41-41-0 in 82 games with a line this season.
Dodgers Leaders & Batting Stats
- Freddie Freeman has 25 doubles, two triples, 10 home runs and 40 walks while hitting .302.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Freeman ranks 73rd in homers and 20th in RBI.
- Turner has a club-leading 60 runs batted in and .307 batting average.
- Turner is 62nd in home runs in MLB, and fifth in RBI.
- Mookie Betts has hit a team-high 18 home runs.
- Betts will look to build on his three-game hitting in this game. During his last five outings he is batting .263 with two doubles, two home runs, two walks and three RBI.
- Will Smith has 10 doubles, 13 home runs and 31 walks while batting .253.
Rockies Leaders & Batting Stats
- C.J. Cron leads the Rockies with 20 home runs and 65 runs batted in, while recording a team-best batting average of .297.
- Cron is 10th in home runs and second in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Cron has collected a hit in 10 games in a row. In his last 10 games he is hitting .325 with two doubles, three home runs, two walks and 13 RBI.
- Charlie Blackmon is batting .269 with 14 doubles, two triples, 13 home runs and 20 walks.
- Blackmon is 41st overall in home runs and 29th in RBI this year.
- Brendan Rodgers is batting .258 with 18 doubles, two triples, eight home runs and 21 walks.
- Connor Joe has 12 doubles, four triples, five home runs and 42 walks while hitting .270.
Sign up for a FREE Consultation to start working with Legendary Sports Bettor Jon Price