The San Francisco Giants (44-42) will look to Thairo Estrada, who is coming off a two-homer game, to lead them in a matchup with the Arizona Diamondbacks (39-49) Wednesday at 3:45 PM ET. The Giants are -227 favorites for the contest, according to oddsmakers. Arizona will send Zac Gallen out to start this one, while San Francisco has yet to name a starter.
Table of Contents
Giants vs. Diamondbacks Spread and Betting Line
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Computer Predictions for Giants vs. Diamondbacks
After analyzing all of the key trends and statistics for this matchup, our best bet is the Diamondbacks on the moneyline at +186. Our computer prediction sees the scoring going over the total of 8 runs.
Our computer pick: Arizona Diamondbacks (+186) and Over (8)
Giants vs. Diamondbacks Game Info
- Arizona Diamondbacks probable starting pitcher: Zac Gallen
- Game Day: Wednesday, July 13, 2022
- Game Time: 3:45 PM ET
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Stadium: Oracle Park
Diamondbacks Starter Zac Gallen
- Gallen will make his first start of the season for the Diamondbacks.
- This will be the first start of the season for the 26-year-old right-hander, who has not made an appearance on the mound in over a season.
- The Giants have scored 412 runs this season, which ranks seventh in MLB. They have 680 hits, 24th in baseball, with 103 home runs (10th in the league).
Giants Betting Picks & Insights
- The Giants have entered the game as favorites 65 times this season and won 36, or 55.4%, of those games.
- San Francisco has a record of 7-3 in games where sportsbooks favor them by at least -227 on the moneyline.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Giants have a 69.4% chance to win.
- Games involving San Francisco have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 42 of 87 chances this season.
- The Giants are 42-44-0 against the spread this season.
Diamondbacks Betting Picks & Insights
- The Diamondbacks have been underdogs in 73 games this season and have come away with the win 32 times (43.8%) in those contests.
- Arizona has yet to win this season when listed as an underdog of +186 or worse on the moneyline this season.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Diamondbacks have a 35% chance of walking away with the win.
- Contests with Arizona have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 43 of 93 chances this season.
- The Diamondbacks are 51-42-0 against the spread in their 93 games with a line set by sportsbooks this season.
Giants Leaders & Batting Stats
- Wilmer Flores is the Giants RBI leader this season, driving in 49 runs to go with his 12 home runs and .252 batting average.
- Of all batters in the majors, Flores is 55th in home runs and 28th in RBI.
- Flores carries a four-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is batting .364 with three doubles, three home runs, a walk and eight RBI.
- Estrada has a club-best .259 batting average.
- Estrada ranks 98th in home runs and 89th in RBI among all MLB hitters this year.
- Estrada carries a two-game streak with at least one hit into this contest. During his last five outings he is batting .308 with a double, three home runs and five RBI.
- Joc Pederson leads the Giants with 17 home runs.
- Mike Yastrzemski is hitting .230 with 17 doubles, a triple, eight home runs and 35 walks.
Diamondbacks Leaders & Batting Stats
- Christian Walker has a team-leading 21 home runs and has driven in 43 runs.
- Among all batters in MLB, Walker ranks 10th in home runs and 51st in RBI.
- Ketel Marte’s .265 batting average paces his team.
- Among all major league batters, Marte ranks 170th in home runs and 153rd in RBI.
- Daulton Varsho has collected a team-high 43 runs batted in.
- David Peralta is batting .237 with 16 doubles, a triple, 11 home runs and 24 walks.
Sign up for a FREE Consultation to start working with Legendary Sports Bettor Jon Price