Table of Contents
MLB Odds and Predictions
The Kansas City Royals (15-36) host the Washington Nationals (21-28) on Saturday at 3:10 pm EST. Brady Singer will get the start for the Royals vs. Josiah Gray for the Nationals in today’s MLB game of the day with the first pitch at 3:10 pm EST at Kauffman Stadium. The Royals are listed as 100 while the Nationals have -INF to win.
Royals vs Nationals Spread and Betting Line
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Royals vs Nationals Game Info
- The Royals probable starting pitcher: Brady Singer
- The Nationals probable starting pitcher: Josiah Gray
- Game Day: May 27
- Game Time: 3:10 pm EST
- Location: Kansas City, MO
- Stadium: Kauffman Stadium
Royals vs Nationals Pitching Matchup
Royals’ Starting Pitcher Brady Singer
Singer makes the start for the Royals, his 5th of the season.
He is (1 – 0) with a 2.132 ERA and 18 strikeouts in 158 innings pitched.
In his most recent outing on December 31 against Rangers
the Right handed went null,
allowing 1 earned runs while surrendering 4 hits.
- The 27-year-old has put up a 2.132 ERA, WHIP (1.1053) and 18 strikeouts across 4 games while allowing a batting average of [home_team_pitcher_batting_average] to opposing hitters.
- Singer enters this outing with 4 quality starts under his belt this year.
- He meets Nationals offense with 197 runs while batting .263 as a squad. They have a collective 0.383 slugging percentage and have hit a total of 36 so far this season they rank 15 in the National League as of today.
Nationals Starting Pitcher Josiah Gray
- Nationals’ Gray (0 – 0) will make his 6th start of the season.
Right’ last appearance was on December 31, when he threw
against the Rangers , giving up 1 while allowing 1.
- The 26-year-old has an ERA of 0.551 ERA and 14 strikeouts to walk ratio and a WHIP of 0.9184 in 5 games this season.
- Josiah Gray has had 5 starts so far this season.
- Gray will look for the 6th start in a row.
- The Nationals have scored 197 total runs in MLB. They are batting .263 for the season with 36 home runs and 188 RBIs in the league.
Nationals Betting Picks & Insights
- The Athletics have come away with 37 wins in the 102 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- Nationals and their opponents have hit the over in [away_team_hit_over] of their 49 games with a total set by the oddsmakers this season.
- The Nationals have posted a record of [away_team_record_against_spread] against the spread this season.
Royals Leaders & Batting Stats
- Bobby Witt Jr. is leading the Royals with 30 hits this season while batting .227 with 19 RBIs. He currently has 7 home runs and Walks with an 0.266 OBP this season.
- Drew Waters is leading the team with 1 home runs while batting .500. In 2 games this season he has 2 hits and an 0.6 OBP this season.
- Leading the Royals in runs batted is Drew Waters with 1 in 2 games this season. He’s also batting .500 on the year with 2 hits and 1 home runs.
|Bobby Witt Jr.||48||.227||0.266||0.404||7||19||30|
Nationals Leaders & Batting Stats
- Dominic Smith is leading the Nationals with 19 this season while batting .273 with 13 RBIs. He currently has 1 home runs and Walks with an 0.36 OBP this season.
- Lane Thomas is leading the team with 1 home runs while batting .184. In 18 games this season he has 10 hits and an 0.333 OBP this season.
- Leading the Nationals in runs batted in this season is Lane Thomas with 1 in 18 games this season. He’s also batting .184 on the year with 10 hits and 1 home runs.