Table of Contents
MLB Odds and Predictions
The Los Angeles Angels (24-22) host the Boston Red Sox (25-20) on Tuesday at 8:38 pm EST. Chase Silseth will get the start for the Angels vs. Tanner Houck for the Red Sox in today’s MLB game of the day with the first pitch at 8:38 pm EST at Angel Stadium. The Angels are listed as 100 while the Red Sox have -INF to win.
Angels vs Red Sox Spread and Betting Line
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Angels vs Red Sox Game Info
- The Angels probable starting pitcher: Chase Silseth
- The Red Sox probable starting pitcher: Tanner Houck
- Game Day: May 22
- Game Time: 8:38 pm EST
- Location: Anaheim, CA
- Stadium: Angel Stadium
Angels vs Red Sox Pitching Matchup
Angels’ Starting Pitcher Chase Silseth
Silseth makes the start for the Angels, his 5th of the season.
He is (1 – 1) with a 8.1 ERA and 14 strikeouts in 124 innings pitched.
In his most recent outing on December 31 against Reds
the Right handed went null,
allowing 8 earned runs while surrendering 8 hits.
- The 23-year-old has put up a 8.1 ERA, WHIP (1.65) and 14 strikeouts across 4 games while allowing a batting average of [home_team_pitcher_batting_average] to opposing hitters.
- Silseth enters this outing with 4 quality starts under his belt this year.
- He meets Red Sox offense with 254 runs while batting .271 as a squad. They have a collective 0.451 slugging percentage and have hit a total of 57 so far this season they rank null in the National League as of today.
Red Sox Starting Pitcher Tanner Houck
- Red Sox’ Houck (1 – 3) will make his 7th start of the season.
Right’ last appearance was on December 31, when he threw
against the Reds , giving up 6 while allowing 5.
- The 27-year-old has an ERA of 9.738 ERA and 25 strikeouts to walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.918 in 6 games this season.
- Tanner Houck has had 6 starts so far this season.
- Houck will look for the 7th start in a row.
- The Red Sox have scored 254 total runs in MLB. They are batting .271 for the season with 57 home runs and 244 RBIs in the league.
Red Sox Betting Picks & Insights
- The Athletics have come away with 37 wins in the 102 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- Red Sox and their opponents have hit the over in [away_team_hit_over] of their 45 games with a total set by the oddsmakers this season.
- The Red Sox have posted a record of [away_team_record_against_spread] against the spread this season.
Angels Leaders & Batting Stats
- Mike Trout is leading the Angels with 31 hits this season while batting .280 with 23 RBIs. He currently has 10 home runs and Walks with an 0.37 OBP this season.
- Taylor Ward is leading the team with 4 home runs while batting .232. In 41 games this season he has 27 hits and an 0.309 OBP this season.
- Leading the Angels in runs batted is Taylor Ward with 17 in 41 games this season. He’s also batting .232 on the year with 27 hits and 4 home runs.
Red Sox Leaders & Batting Stats
- Trevor Story is leading the Red Sox with 53 this season while batting .238 with 66 RBIs. He currently has 16 home runs and Walks with an 0.303 OBP this season.
- Masataka Yoshida is leading the team with 1 home runs while batting .231. In 6 games this season he has 2 hits and an 0.375 OBP this season.
- Leading the Red Sox in runs batted in this season is Masataka Yoshida with 2 in 6 games this season. He’s also batting .231 on the year with 2 hits and 1 home runs.