Seeking their 35th win of the year, the Seattle Mariners (34-40) are favorites (-161) on the moneyline when they take on the Baltimore Orioles (34-40) Monday at 10:10 PM ET. George Kirby will get the ball for Seattle while Baltimore counter with Tyler Wells.
Table of Contents
Mariners vs. Orioles Spread and Betting Line
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Computer Predictions for Mariners vs. Orioles
We have the Orioles on the moneyline at +139 on the moneyline as our best bet in this game after taking a look at all of the key stats and trends for this matchup. Our computer picks see the scoring going over the total of 7.5 runs.
Our computer pick: Baltimore Orioles (+139) and Over (7.5)
Mariners vs. Orioles Game Info
- Seattle Mariners probable starting pitcher: George Kirby
- Baltimore Orioles probable starting pitcher: Tyler Wells
- Game Day: Monday, June 27, 2022
- Game Time: 10:10 PM ET
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Stadium: T-Mobile Park
Seattle Mariners vs Baltimore Orioles Pitching Matchup
Mariners Starter George Kirby
- Kirby gets the start for the Mariners, his 10th of the season. He is 2-2 with a 3.12 ERA and 47 strikeouts in 49 innings pitched.
- His last time out was on Thursday against the Oakland Athletics, when the right-hander tossed 6 2/3 scoreless innings while allowing five hits.
- The 24-year-old has amassed an ERA of 3.12, with 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings, in nine games this season. Opponents are batting .254 against him.
- Kirby is looking for his third straight quality start.
- Kirby will look to pitch five or more innings for his eighth straight appearance. He’s averaging 5.1 innings per outing.
- He will face an Orioles offense that ranks 21st in the league with 302 runs while batting .230 as a squad. It has a collective .379 slugging percentage (20th in MLB action) and has hit a total of 74 home runs (16th in MLB).
- Kirby has pitched six innings without giving up an earned run on four hits, while striking out eight against the Orioles this season.
Orioles Starter Tyler Wells
- The Orioles will hand the ball to Wells (5-4) for his 15th start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Wednesday, when he threw 5 2/3 scoreless innings against the Washington Nationals while allowing three hits.
- The 27-year-old has pitched in 14 games this season with an ERA of 3.34, a 2.5 strikeout to walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.098.
- He has earned a quality start four times in 14 starts this season.
- Wells will look to pitch five or more innings for the fourth start in a row.
- The Mariners have scored 293 runs this season, which ranks 25th in MLB. They have 580 hits, 18th in baseball, with 78 home runs (15th in the league).
Mariners Betting Picks & Insights
- The Mariners have been favorites in 26 games this season and won 16 (61.5%) of those contests.
- Seattle has a record of 3-3 when favored by -161 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The oddsmakers’ moneyline implies a 61.7% chance of a victory for the Mariners.
- Seattle’s games have gone over the total in 34 of their 74 chances.
- In 74 games with a spread this season, the Mariners are 38-36-0 ATS.
Orioles Betting Picks & Insights
- The Orioles have won in 30, or 44.1%, of the 68 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs in this year.
- This season, Baltimore has been victorious 16 times in 38 chances when named as an underdog of at least +139 or longer on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Orioles have a 41.8% chance of walking away with the win.
- Baltimore’s games have gone over the total in 32 of their 75 opportunities.
- The Orioles are 48-27-0 against the spread in their 75 games that had a posted line this season.
Mariners Leaders & Batting Stats
- Julio Rodriguez is batting .269 with 14 doubles, a triple, 11 home runs and 22 walks.
- Rodriguez’s home runs place him 49th in MLB, and he is 60th in RBI.
- J.P. Crawford is hitting .266 with 15 doubles, a triple, five home runs and 30 walks.
- Crawford ranks 163rd in homers and 191st in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- Jesse Winker has 11 doubles, six home runs and 48 walks while hitting .230.
- Adam Frazier has 12 doubles, a triple, two home runs and 27 walks while hitting .224.
Orioles Leaders & Batting Stats
- Austin Hays has driven in the most runs for the Orioles with 44 runs batted in.
- Hays’ home run total places him 56th in the big leagues, and he is 26th in RBI.
- Cedric Mullins is hitting .254 with 16 doubles, a triple, six home runs and 18 walks.
- Mullins ranks 131st among all hitters in the big leagues in home runs, and 120th in RBI.
- Anthony Santander has 13 home runs, tops in the clubhouse.
- Ryan Mountcastle is batting .267 with 14 doubles, 12 home runs and 13 walks.
Sign up for a FREE Consultation to start working with Legendary Sports Bettor Jon Price