Table of Contents
MLB Odds and Predictions
The Minnesota Twins (26-24) host the Toronto Blue Jays (26-24) on Saturday at 1:10 pm EST. Pablo López will get the start for the Twins vs. Christopher Bassitt for the Blue Jays in today’s MLB game of the day with the first pitch at 1:10 pm EST at Target Field. The Twins are listed as 100 while the Blue Jays have -INF to win.
Twins vs Blue Jays Spread and Betting Line
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Twins vs Blue Jays Game Info
- The Twins probable starting pitcher: Pablo López
- The Blue Jays probable starting pitcher: Christopher Bassitt
- Game Day: May 27
- Game Time: 1:10 pm EST
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
- Stadium: Target Field
Twins vs Blue Jays Pitching Matchup
Twins’ Starting Pitcher Pablo López
López makes the start for the Twins, his 4th of the season.
He is (0 – 0) with a 4 ERA and 9 strikeouts in 115 innings pitched.
In his most recent outing on December 31 against Yankees
the Right handed went null,
allowing 2 earned runs while surrendering 2 hits.
- The 27-year-old has put up a 4 ERA, WHIP (1) and 9 strikeouts across 4 games while allowing a batting average of [home_team_pitcher_batting_average] to opposing hitters.
- López enters this outing with 3 quality starts under his belt this year.
- He meets Blue Jays offense with 241 runs while batting .266 as a squad. They have a collective 0.422 slugging percentage and have hit a total of 57 so far this season they rank null in the National League as of today.
Blue Jays Starting Pitcher Christopher Bassitt
- Blue Jays’ Bassitt (1 – 1) will make his 5th start of the season.
Right’ last appearance was on December 31, when he threw
against the Yankees , giving up 4 while allowing 8.
- The 34-year-old has an ERA of 5.604 ERA and 13 strikeouts to walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.4151 in 5 games this season.
- Christopher Bassitt has had 4 starts so far this season.
- Bassitt will look for the 5th start in a row.
- The Blue Jays have scored 241 total runs in MLB. They are batting .266 for the season with 57 home runs and 226 RBIs in the league.
Blue Jays Betting Picks & Insights
- The Athletics have come away with 37 wins in the 102 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- Blue Jays and their opponents have hit the over in [away_team_hit_over] of their 50 games with a total set by the oddsmakers this season.
- The Blue Jays have posted a record of [away_team_record_against_spread] against the spread this season.
Twins Leaders & Batting Stats
- Michael A. Taylor is leading the Twins with 16 hits this season while batting .218 with 15 RBIs. He currently has 6 home runs and Walks with an 0.265 OBP this season.
- Matt Wallner is leading the team with 1 home runs while batting .207. In 11 games this season he has 2 hits and an 0.303 OBP this season.
- Leading the Twins in runs batted is Matt Wallner with 3 in 11 games this season. He’s also batting .207 on the year with 2 hits and 1 home runs.
|Michael A. Taylor||38||.218||0.265||0.395||6||15||16|
Blue Jays Leaders & Batting Stats
- Bo Bichette is leading the Blue Jays with 31 this season while batting .327 with 30 RBIs. He currently has 9 home runs and Walks with an 0.366 OBP this season.
- Daulton Varsho is leading the team with 1 home runs while batting .196. In 21 games this season he has 4 hits and an 0.283 OBP this season.
- Leading the Blue Jays in runs batted in this season is Daulton Varsho with 8 in 21 games this season. He’s also batting .196 on the year with 4 hits and 1 home runs.