Table of Contents
MLB Odds and Predictions
The New York Yankees (29-20) host the Baltimore Orioles (31-16) on Thursday at 6:05 pm EST. Clarke Schmidt will get the start for the Yankees vs. Kyle Gibson for the Orioles in today’s MLB game of the day with the first pitch at 6:05 pm EST at Yankee Stadium. The Yankees are listed as 100 while the Orioles have -INF to win.
Yankees vs Orioles Spread and Betting Line
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Yankees vs Orioles Game Info
- The Yankees probable starting pitcher: Clarke Schmidt
- The Orioles probable starting pitcher: Kyle Gibson
- Game Day: May 25
- Game Time: 6:05 pm EST
- Location: Bronx, NY
- Stadium: Yankee Stadium
Yankees vs Orioles Pitching Matchup
Yankees’ Starting Pitcher Clarke Schmidt
Schmidt makes the start for the Yankees, his 6th of the season.
He is (1 – 2) with a 5.034 ERA and 25 strikeouts in 256 innings pitched.
In his most recent outing on December 31 against Rays
the Right handed went 66,
allowing 2 earned runs while surrendering 3 hits.
- The 27-year-old has put up a 5.034 ERA, WHIP (1.0169) and 25 strikeouts across 6 games while allowing a batting average of [home_team_pitcher_batting_average] to opposing hitters.
- Schmidt enters this outing with 5 quality starts under his belt this year.
- He meets Orioles offense with 240 runs while batting .254 as a squad. They have a collective 0.427 slugging percentage and have hit a total of 58 so far this season they rank null in the National League as of today.
Orioles Starting Pitcher Kyle Gibson
- Orioles’ Gibson (2 – 0) will make his 6th start of the season.
Right’ last appearance was on December 31, when he threw
against the Rays , giving up 6 while allowing 11.
- The 36-year-old has an ERA of 3.857 ERA and 15 strikeouts to walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.2321 in 5 games this season.
- Kyle Gibson has had 5 starts so far this season.
- Gibson will look for the 6th start in a row.
- The Orioles have scored 240 total runs in MLB. They are batting .254 for the season with 58 home runs and 232 RBIs in the league.
Orioles Betting Picks & Insights
- The Athletics have come away with 37 wins in the 102 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- Orioles and their opponents have hit the over in [away_team_hit_over] of their 47 games with a total set by the oddsmakers this season.
- The Orioles have posted a record of [away_team_record_against_spread] against the spread this season.
Yankees Leaders & Batting Stats
- Gleyber Torres is leading the Yankees with 29 hits this season while batting .253 with 22 RBIs. He currently has 7 home runs and Walks with an 0.338 OBP this season.
- Aaron Judge is leading the team with 2 home runs while batting .350. In 16 games this season he has 9 hits and an 0.447 OBP this season.
- Leading the Yankees in runs batted is Aaron Judge with 7 in 16 games this season. He’s also batting .350 on the year with 9 hits and 2 home runs.
Orioles Leaders & Batting Stats
- Adam Frazier is leading the Orioles with 26 this season while batting .250 with 18 RBIs. He currently has 5 home runs and Walks with an 0.335 OBP this season.
- Anthony Santander is leading the team with 8 home runs while batting .259. In 43 games this season he has 19 hits and an 0.337 OBP this season.
- Leading the Orioles in runs batted in this season is Terrin Vavra with 3 in 43 games this season. He’s also batting .282 on the year with 9 hits and 0 home runs.