Table of Contents
MLB Odds and Predictions
The New York Yankees (30-21) host the San Diego Padres (22-27) on Saturday at 12:05 pm EST. Luis Severino will get the start for the Yankees vs. Michael Wacha for the Padres in today’s MLB game of the day with the first pitch at 12:05 pm EST at Yankee Stadium. The Yankees are listed as 100 while the Padres have -INF to win.
Yankees vs Padres Spread and Betting Line
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Yankees vs Padres Game Info
- The Yankees probable starting pitcher: Luis Severino
- The Padres probable starting pitcher: Michael Wacha
- Game Day: May 27
- Game Time: 12:05 pm EST
- Location: Bronx, NY
- Stadium: Yankee Stadium
Yankees vs Padres Pitching Matchup
Yankees’ Starting Pitcher Luis Severino
Severino makes the start for the Yankees, his 6th of the season.
He is (0 – 0) with a 9 ERA and 23 strikeouts in 283 innings pitched.
In his most recent outing on December 31 against Tigers
the Right handed went 74,
allowing 2 earned runs while surrendering 4 hits.
- The 29-year-old has put up a 9 ERA, WHIP (1.4) and 23 strikeouts across 5 games while allowing a batting average of [home_team_pitcher_batting_average] to opposing hitters.
- Severino enters this outing with 5 quality starts under his belt this year.
- He meets Padres offense with 189 runs while batting .225 as a squad. They have a collective 0.386 slugging percentage and have hit a total of 54 so far this season they rank 10 in the National League as of today.
Padres Starting Pitcher Michael Wacha
- Padres’ Wacha (0 – 0) will make his 4th start of the season.
Right’ last appearance was on December 31, when he threw
against the Tigers , giving up 4 while allowing 8.
- The 32-year-old has an ERA of 3.971 ERA and 8 strikeouts to walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.5882 in 3 games this season.
- Michael Wacha has had 3 starts so far this season.
- Wacha will look for the 4th start in a row.
- The Padres have scored 189 total runs in MLB. They are batting .225 for the season with 54 home runs and 179 RBIs in the league.
Padres Betting Picks & Insights
- The Athletics have come away with 37 wins in the 102 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- Padres and their opponents have hit the over in [away_team_hit_over] of their 49 games with a total set by the oddsmakers this season.
- The Padres have posted a record of [away_team_record_against_spread] against the spread this season.
Yankees Leaders & Batting Stats
- Gleyber Torres is leading the Yankees with 30 hits this season while batting .258 with 22 RBIs. He currently has 7 home runs and Walks with an 0.345 OBP this season.
- Aaron Judge is leading the team with 2 home runs while batting .350. In 16 games this season he has 9 hits and an 0.447 OBP this season.
- Leading the Yankees in runs batted is Aaron Judge with 7 in 16 games this season. He’s also batting .350 on the year with 9 hits and 2 home runs.
Padres Leaders & Batting Stats
- Juan Soto is leading the Padres with 26 this season while batting .260 with 22 RBIs. He currently has 9 home runs and Walks with an 0.408 OBP this season.
- Fernando Tatis Jr. is leading the team with 2 home runs while batting .273. In 16 games this season he has 11 hits and an 0.34 OBP this season.
- Leading the Padres in runs batted in this season is Fernando Tatis Jr. with 7 in 16 games this season. He’s also batting .273 on the year with 11 hits and 2 home runs.
|Fernando Tatis Jr.||48||.309||0.34||0.432||2||7||11|