Table of Contents
MLB Odds and Predictions
The Oakland Athletics (10-40) host the Houston Astros (28-20) on Saturday at 8:40 pm EST. will get the start for the Athletics vs. Hunter Brown for the Astros in today’s MLB game of the day with the first pitch at 8:40 pm EST at Oakland Coliseum. The Athletics are listed as +130 while the Astros have -INF to win.
Athletics vs Astros Spread and Betting Line
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Athletics vs Astros Game Info
- The Athletics probable starting pitcher:
- The Astros probable starting pitcher: Hunter Brown
- Game Day: May 26
- Game Time: 8:40 pm EST
- Location: Oakland, CA
- Stadium: Oakland Coliseum
Athletics vs Astros Pitching Matchup
Athletics’ Starting Pitcher
makes the start for the Athletics, his 1st of the season.
He is ( – ) with a ERA and strikeouts in innings pitched.
In his most recent outing on December 31 against
the Right handed went null,
allowing earned runs while surrendering hits.
- The 53-year-old has put up a ERA, WHIP () and strikeouts across games while allowing a batting average of [home_team_pitcher_batting_average] to opposing hitters.
- enters this outing with quality starts under his belt this year.
- He meets Astros offense with 213 runs while batting .244 as a squad. They have a collective 0.381 slugging percentage and have hit a total of 45 so far this season they rank null in the National League as of today.
Astros Starting Pitcher Hunter Brown
- Astros’ Brown (1 – 1) will make his 5th start of the season.
Right’ last appearance was on December 31, when he threw
against the , giving up 1 while allowing 3.
- The 25-year-old has an ERA of 5 ERA and 10 strikeouts to walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.1111 in 4 games this season.
- Hunter Brown has had 4 starts so far this season.
- Brown will look for the 5th start in a row.
- The Astros have scored 213 total runs in MLB. They are batting .244 for the season with 45 home runs and 204 RBIs in the league.
Astros Betting Picks & Insights
- The Athletics have come away with 37 wins in the 102 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- Astros and their opponents have hit the over in [away_team_hit_over] of their 48 games with a total set by the oddsmakers this season.
- The Astros have posted a record of [away_team_record_against_spread] against the spread this season.
Athletics Leaders & Batting Stats
- Ryan Noda is leading the Athletics with 24 hits this season while batting .222 with 15 RBIs. He currently has 4 home runs and Walks with an 0.399 OBP this season.
- Esteury Ruiz is leading the team with 2 home runs while batting .326. In 18 games this season he has 11 hits and an 0.411 OBP this season.
- Leading the Athletics in runs batted is Esteury Ruiz with 17 in 18 games this season. He’s also batting .326 on the year with 11 hits and 2 home runs.
Astros Leaders & Batting Stats
- Yordan Alvarez is leading the Astros with 29 this season while batting .297 with 46 RBIs. He currently has 12 home runs and Walks with an 0.403 OBP this season.
- Jake Meyers is leading the team with 3 home runs while batting .256. In 35 games this season he has 16 hits and an 0.343 OBP this season.
- Leading the Astros in runs batted in this season is Kyle Tucker with 3 in 35 games this season. He’s also batting .421 on the year with 2 hits and 0 home runs.