Table of Contents
MLB Odds and Predictions
The Philadelphia Phillies (22-24) host the Arizona Diamondbacks (27-20) on Wednesday at 12:05 pm EST. Ranger Suárez will get the start for the Phillies vs. Zachary Gallen for the Diamondbacks in today’s MLB game of the day with the first pitch at 12:05 pm EST at Citizens Bank Park. The Phillies are listed as 100 while the Diamondbacks have -INF to win.
Phillies vs Diamondbacks Spread and Betting Line
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Phillies vs Diamondbacks Game Info
- The Phillies probable starting pitcher: Ranger Suárez
- The Diamondbacks probable starting pitcher: Zachary Gallen
- Game Day: May 24
- Game Time: 12:05 pm EST
- Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Stadium: Citizens Bank Park
Phillies vs Diamondbacks Pitching Matchup
Phillies’ Starting Pitcher Ranger Suárez
Suárez makes the start for the Phillies, his 3rd of the season.
He is (0 – 1) with a 10.5 ERA and 8 strikeouts in 138 innings pitched.
In his most recent outing on December 31 against Cubs
the Right handed went 66,
allowing 4 earned runs while surrendering 5 hits.
- The 28-year-old has put up a 10.5 ERA, WHIP (2.6667) and 8 strikeouts across 2 games while allowing a batting average of [home_team_pitcher_batting_average] to opposing hitters.
- Suárez enters this outing with 2 quality starts under his belt this year.
- He meets Diamondbacks offense with 242 runs while batting .266 as a squad. They have a collective 0.435 slugging percentage and have hit a total of 52 so far this season they rank 3 in the National League as of today.
Diamondbacks Starting Pitcher Zachary Gallen
- Diamondbacks’ Gallen (1 – 2) will make his 5th start of the season.
Right’ last appearance was on December 31, when he threw
against the Cubs , giving up 5 while allowing 7.
- The 28-year-old has an ERA of 8.265 ERA and 10 strikeouts to walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.898 in 4 games this season.
- Zachary Gallen has had 4 starts so far this season.
- Gallen will look for the 5th start in a row.
- The Diamondbacks have scored 242 total runs in MLB. They are batting .266 for the season with 52 home runs and 229 RBIs in the league.
Diamondbacks Betting Picks & Insights
- The Athletics have come away with 37 wins in the 102 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- Diamondbacks and their opponents have hit the over in [away_team_hit_over] of their 47 games with a total set by the oddsmakers this season.
- The Diamondbacks have posted a record of [away_team_record_against_spread] against the spread this season.
Phillies Leaders & Batting Stats
- Trea Turner is leading the Phillies with 24 hits this season while batting .257 with 10 RBIs. He currently has 4 home runs and Walks with an 0.3 OBP this season.
- Brandon Marsh is leading the team with 4 home runs while batting .266. In 37 games this season he has 20 hits and an 0.386 OBP this season.
- Leading the Phillies in runs batted is Johan Rojas with 1 in 37 games this season. He’s also batting .167 on the year with 2 hits and 0 home runs.
Diamondbacks Leaders & Batting Stats
- Corbin Carroll is leading the Diamondbacks with 30 this season while batting .284 with 16 RBIs. He currently has 7 home runs and Walks with an 0.382 OBP this season.
- Alek Thomas is leading the team with 2 home runs while batting .195. In 34 games this season he has 14 hits and an 0.252 OBP this season.
- Leading the Diamondbacks in runs batted in this season is Alek Thomas with 10 in 34 games this season. He’s also batting .195 on the year with 14 hits and 2 home runs.
|Lourdes Gurriel Jr.||40||.266||0.362||0.525||7||25||27|