Devin Booker and the Phoenix Suns (xx-xx) will look to fend off De’Aaron Foxs Sacramento Kings (xx-xx) on 02-15-2023. The Sacramento Kings are (-2.5)-point favorite. A point total of (234) is set for the game. Find more below on the Suns vs. Kings betting line, injury report, head-to-head stats, best bets and more.
Table of Contents
Suns vs Kings Spread and Betting Line
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Suns vs Kings Game Info
- Game Day: 02-15-2023
- Game Time: 02:00
- Location: Phoenix, AZ
- Arena: Footprint Center
Computer Predictions for Suns vs Kings
Suns vs Kings Betting Trends
- Phoenix’s record against the spread last year was xx-xx-x.
- As -2.5-point favorites or more, the Suns went xx-xx against the spread last season.
- There were xx Phoenix games (out of xx) that went over the total last year.
Phoenix Suns Leaders
- Devin Booker paced his squad in points (26.6), rebounds (4.58) and assists (5.5) per contest last season, shooting 47.3% from the field and 36.4% from downtown with 2.32 made 3-pointers per contest. At the other end, he delivered 0.87 steals and 0.35 blocks.
- Deandre Ayton posted 18.6 points, 2.1 assists and 10.16 rebounds per contest last year.
- Mikal Bridges averaged 17.2 points, 4.34 rebounds and 3.6 assists per contest last season. At the other end, he averaged 1.16 steals and 0.8 blocks.
- Cameron Johnson put up 13.9 points, 3.82 rebounds and 1.5 assists per contest last year. At the other end, he posted 0.88 steals and 0.35 blocks (xx).
- Chris Paul put up 13.8 points, 4.24 rebounds and 8.7 assists per game last year, shooting 42.8% from the floor and 38.2% from beyond the arc with 1.62 made 3-pointers per game.
Phoenix Suns Season Stats
|Field Goal %||41.5||xx|
|Opp. Field Goal %||40.1||xx|
|Rebounds Per Game %||44.14||xx|
|Opp. Rebounds Per Game %||42.98||xx|
|Turnovers Per Game %||13.41||xx|
|Opp. Turnovers Per Game %||14.02||xx|
Kings vs Suns Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Sacramento is xx-xx-x this season.
- The Kings are xx-xx as -2.5-point underdogs or more.
- Out of xx Sacramento games so far this season, xx have hit the over.
Sacramento Kings Leaders
- De’Aaron Fox averages 24.6 points and adds 6.2 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Kingsâ€™ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Domantas Sabonis is at the top of the Sacramento Kings rebounding leaderboard with 12.22 rebounds per game. He also notches 18.7 points and adds 6.9 assists per game.
- Sacramento Kings leader in steals is Kevin Huerter with 1.11 per game, and its leader in blocks is Keegan Murray with 0.52 per game.
Sacramento Kings Season Stats
|Field Goal %||43.27||xx|
|Opp. Field Goal %||43.7||xx|
|Rebounds Per Game %||41.82||xx|
|Opp. Rebounds Per Game %||42.11||xx|
|Turnovers Per Game %||13.41||xx|
|Opp. Turnovers Per Game %||13.89||xx|
Suns vs Kings Injury Report
Kevin Durant: Out (Knee)
Cameron Payne: Out (Foot)
Landry Shamet: Out (Foot)
Malik Monk: Out (Ankle)
KZ Okpala: Out (Knee)
Betting Tips for Suns vs Kings
We have the Suns (-2.5) predicted as our best bet in this game. Our computer model has the scoring going over the total of 234 points, with the teams finishing with a final score of Suns xx, Kings xx when itâ€™s sorted out on the court.
Sign up for a FREE Consultation to start working with Legendary Sports Bettor Jon Price