Table of Contents
MLB Odds and Predictions
The Seattle Mariners (25-24) host the Pittsburgh Pirates (25-24) on Saturday at 3:10 pm EST. Luis Castillo will get the start for the Mariners vs. Roansy Contreras for the Pirates in today’s MLB game of the day with the first pitch at 3:10 pm EST at T-Mobile Park. The Mariners are listed as 100 while the Pirates have -INF to win.
Mariners vs Pirates Spread and Betting Line
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Mariners vs Pirates Game Info
- The Mariners probable starting pitcher: Luis Castillo
- The Pirates probable starting pitcher: Roansy Contreras
- Game Day: May 27
- Game Time: 3:10 pm EST
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Stadium: T-Mobile Park
Mariners vs Pirates Pitching Matchup
Mariners’ Starting Pitcher Luis Castillo
Castillo makes the start for the Mariners, his 6th of the season.
He is (1 – 2) with a 4.765 ERA and 18 strikeouts in 178 innings pitched.
In his most recent outing on December 31 against Athletics
the Right handed went 37,
allowing 2 earned runs while surrendering 6 hits.
- The 31-year-old has put up a 4.765 ERA, WHIP (1.4118) and 18 strikeouts across 5 games while allowing a batting average of [home_team_pitcher_batting_average] to opposing hitters.
- Castillo enters this outing with 5 quality starts under his belt this year.
- He meets Pirates offense with 212 runs while batting .244 as a squad. They have a collective 0.394 slugging percentage and have hit a total of 43 so far this season they rank 5 in the National League as of today.
Pirates Starting Pitcher Roansy Contreras
- Pirates’ Contreras (0 – 0) will make his 3rd start of the season.
Right’ last appearance was on December 31, when he threw
against the Athletics , giving up 2 while allowing 6.
- The 24-year-old has an ERA of 3.857 ERA and 10 strikeouts to walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.5 in 4 games this season.
- Roansy Contreras has had 2 starts so far this season.
- Contreras will look for the 3rd start in a row.
- The Pirates have scored 212 total runs in MLB. They are batting .244 for the season with 43 home runs and 202 RBIs in the league.
Pirates Betting Picks & Insights
- The Athletics have come away with 37 wins in the 102 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- Pirates and their opponents have hit the over in [away_team_hit_over] of their 49 games with a total set by the oddsmakers this season.
- The Pirates have posted a record of [away_team_record_against_spread] against the spread this season.
Mariners Leaders & Batting Stats
- Dylan Moore is leading the Mariners with 41 hits this season while batting .224 with 24 RBIs. He currently has 6 home runs and Walks with an 0.368 OBP this season.
- Taylor Trammell is leading the team with 3 home runs while batting .147. In 12 games this season he has 5 hits and an 0.293 OBP this season.
- Leading the Mariners in runs batted is Taylor Trammell with 10 in 12 games this season. He’s also batting .147 on the year with 5 hits and 3 home runs.
Pirates Leaders & Batting Stats
- Ke’Bryan Hayes is leading the Pirates with 25 this season while batting .232 with 16 RBIs. He currently has 1 home runs and Walks with an 0.289 OBP this season.
- Travis Swaggerty is leading the team with 3 home runs while batting .379. In 6 games this season he has 9 hits and an 0.471 OBP this season.
- Leading the Pirates in runs batted in this season is Travis Swaggerty with 10 in 6 games this season. He’s also batting .379 on the year with 9 hits and 3 home runs.
|Ji Hwan Bae||46||.296||0.317||0.349||2||12||21|