Table of Contents
MLB Odds and Predictions
The Tampa Bay Rays (33-13) host the Toronto Blue Jays (25-20) on Monday at 5:40 pm EST. Josh Fleming will get the start for the Rays vs. Christopher Bassitt for the Blue Jays in today’s MLB game of the day with the first pitch at 5:40 pm EST at Tropicana Field. The Rays are listed as 100 while the Blue Jays have -INF to win.
Rays vs Blue Jays Spread and Betting Line
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Rays vs Blue Jays Game Info
- The Rays probable starting pitcher: Josh Fleming
- The Blue Jays probable starting pitcher: Christopher Bassitt
- Game Day: May 22
- Game Time: 5:40 pm EST
- Location: St. Petersburg, FL
- Stadium: Tropicana Field
Rays vs Blue Jays Pitching Matchup
Rays’ Starting Pitcher Josh Fleming
Fleming makes the start for the Rays, his 4th of the season.
He is (2 – 1) with a 4.909 ERA and 12 strikeouts in 203 innings pitched.
In his most recent outing on December 31 against Twins
the Right handed went null,
allowing 2 earned runs while surrendering 2 hits.
- The 27-year-old has put up a 4.909 ERA, WHIP (1.0909) and 12 strikeouts across 6 games while allowing a batting average of [home_team_pitcher_batting_average] to opposing hitters.
- Fleming enters this outing with 3 quality starts under his belt this year.
- He meets Blue Jays offense with 211 runs while batting .256 as a squad. They have a collective 0.406 slugging percentage and have hit a total of 49 so far this season they rank null in the National League as of today.
Blue Jays Starting Pitcher Christopher Bassitt
- Blue Jays’ Bassitt (1 – 1) will make his 5th start of the season.
Right’ last appearance was on December 31, when he threw
against the Twins , giving up 4 while allowing 8.
- The 34-year-old has an ERA of 5.604 ERA and 13 strikeouts to walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.4151 in 5 games this season.
- Christopher Bassitt has had 4 starts so far this season.
- Bassitt will look for the 5th start in a row.
- The Blue Jays have scored 211 total runs in MLB. They are batting .256 for the season with 49 home runs and 198 RBIs in the league.
Blue Jays Betting Picks & Insights
- The Athletics have come away with 37 wins in the 102 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- Blue Jays and their opponents have hit the over in [away_team_hit_over] of their 45 games with a total set by the oddsmakers this season.
- The Blue Jays have posted a record of [away_team_record_against_spread] against the spread this season.
Rays Leaders & Batting Stats
- Yandy Díaz is leading the Rays with 34 hits this season while batting .333 with 27 RBIs. He currently has 11 home runs and Walks with an 0.436 OBP this season.
- Jose Siri is leading the team with 1 home runs while batting .216. In 18 games this season he has 11 hits and an 0.341 OBP this season.
- Leading the Rays in runs batted is Jose Siri with 2 in 18 games this season. He’s also batting .216 on the year with 11 hits and 1 home runs.
Blue Jays Leaders & Batting Stats
- Bo Bichette is leading the Blue Jays with 28 this season while batting .313 with 30 RBIs. He currently has 9 home runs and Walks with an 0.356 OBP this season.
- Daulton Varsho is leading the team with 1 home runs while batting .196. In 21 games this season he has 4 hits and an 0.283 OBP this season.
- Leading the Blue Jays in runs batted in this season is Daulton Varsho with 8 in 21 games this season. He’s also batting .196 on the year with 4 hits and 1 home runs.